25 Ways to Take Care of You
1. Go for a walk
2. Write down what you are grateful for once/wk or everyday.
3. Write a letter of forgiveness.
4. Make a vision board.
5. Create a morning routine that works for YOU.
6. Stretch every day!
7. Make a list of your strengths.
8. Perform a random act of kindness.
9. Watch your favorite movie.
10. Try a new recipe.
11. Treat yourself to a “spa day” – whether that is at home or going to a spa!
12. Spend time with someone who lifts you up.
13. Get a good nights sleep. (Set aside that to-do list!)
14. Write a “thank you” message to someone who has impacted your life.
15. Give someone a compliment or just smile at a stranger!
16. Find your way of meditating.
17. Stop feeling stressed by x, y, and z. Will it really matter in 2 weeks or 2 years?
18. Change your perspective on your self doubts. What you are self-conscious about may be something other people admire in you.
19. Get your water in for the day! (Shoot for 64oz)
20. Pick a day, and smile every time you look in the mirror. Don’t let yourself think negative thoughts – for just that day! Think “you are beautiful and enough”.
21. If you like to break a sweat, make sure it is something you LIKE to do. If you don’t have anything you like to do, try something new! Working out shouldn’t feel (or be used as) punishment.
22. Set a limit for how much time you spend on your phone and/or social media. (Bonus: Don’t follow people that make you feel bad. Search accounts that make you smile!)
23. Take 10 deep breaths when you start to get upset, mad or frustrated.
24. Say “No” when you need to!
25. Eat some chocolate (or a favorite treat) and enjoy every second of it! And DON’T regret it.