Proximal50 is reopening Monday, May 11th
We look forward to seeing you – please read through all the information and links below.
Addendum to Membership Agreement
In response to local, state, and federal guidelines and to keep our entire P50 family safe, all active members will be required to sign a Membership Agreement Addendum. Please read through the addendum thoroughly.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 5am – 9pm
Friday 5am – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 1pm (weekend hours have been adjusted!)
Wellness Clinic is by appointment only
Memberships & Guest Passes
At this time only members, punch card holders, clients, and patients are permitted.
- There are no guest pass options at this time
- We are not taking new members at this time with the exception of an existing individual adding a unit (must prove shared residence & meet other criteria for unit memberships)
- Existing group fitness punch card or Pulse punch card holders are welcome for classes.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
Proximal50 is working hard to do our part in keeping our P50 family and community safe. Here are just some examples:
- All strength machines have been spaced 6 feet apart and we are limiting the number of people in the free weight sections at a time.
- Cardio equipment has either been moved or taken out of service to maintain 6 feet between exercisers.
- We are disinfecting high touch points every hour.
- We are limiting the number of people in our group fitness and Proximal Pulse classes.
- Dedicated spaces, separate from the main gyms, for personal training have been created at both locations.
- We’ve implemented staff protocols from personal protection equipment to symptom education and cleaning & hygiene processes.
- We are continuing to offer virtual classes, wellness appointments, and personal training.
What You Can Do
We are in this together! Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe and your gym open!
- Do not come to the gym or your appointment if you are ill or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is under
quarantine due to close contact.
- Wash your hands before and after your workout. Use hand sanitizer after handling weights and touching handles.
- Clean your equipment & touch points for the next user.
Locker rooms will not be available for use. Please plan accordingly.
- Public restrooms will be open.
- Please bring a clean pair of shoes for your workout.
- A shoe rack and key hanger are located next to the front desk.
- Leave valuables at home.
An updated group fitness schedule now shows indoor & outdoor classes. Please note the following procedures:
- Space is limited to 9 participants outdoors and 6 participants indoor. Online sign-up through the Proximal50 app opens 24 hours in advance of class. If class is full we encourage you to use the wait list feature. You can try and “drop-in” for class but preference will be given to those who registered online.
- If you are unable to make a class you are signed up for, please cancel through the app at least 90 minutes before the start of class. If you late cancel or no-show more than twice, you will no longer be able to sign-up online for classes and will only be able to “drop in.”
- If there are no participants signed up 90 minutes prior to class, the class will be canceled.
- OUTDOOR CLASSES are weather dependent. If you are able to sign-up for the class, our plan is to hold class barring any pop-up thunderstorm that wasn’t in the forecast.
- Please bring a beach towel for LesMills Tone & Cardio Conditioning classes and a sweat towel for all outdoor classes.
- Participants must bring their own Yoga mat – we will have mats to sell.
- Please bring separate shoes that you use for indoor workouts. This helps keep our studio, equipment, and facility clean.
- EQUIPMENT CLEANING: After class your instructor will walk around and spray the equipment; participants will then use a disinfecting wipe to wipe down the equipment and will leave equipment in place. Instructors will glove up and put equipment away after it has been cleaned. We also recommend using a disinfecting wipe on your equipment prior to the start of class.
- Group Fitness classes are at Proximal50 on Divide.
- Schedule is subject to change. Any changes will be reflected in the app.
Proximal Pulse Classes
The Proximal Pulse schedule has remained the same. However, we have tweaked the format and implemented the following procedures:
- All classes are $10. There are no all-access or unlimited membership options at this time.
- To maintain required physical distancing, class size is limited to 12 participants. We encourage you to pre-register and use the wait list feature!
- Pre-registration opens 24 hours in advance through the Proximal50 app. If you cancel less than 90 minutes before the start of class you will be charged a $5 late cancel fee. If you no-show for a class, you will be charged a $15 no-show fee.
- Class format will allow for disinfecting between rounds and will be a collective effort with staff & participants.
Drop-in daycare is not available until further notice.
If you are a current training client, please contact your trainer about scheduling. If you are interested in training, please email Jordan at email@example.com.
Physical Therapy is available now and we are accepting new patients. Please call 751-2974 to schedule.
Our Wellness Professionals are available by appointment and can do virtual sessions. Please call 751-2974 for more info.