EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 7th
Due to on-going changes as related to COVID-19, we will be evaluating our group fitness schedule monthly. In order to maintain required physical distancing, space is limited and we will open online sign-up 24 hours in advance for each class. PLEASE READ THROUGH DETAILS BELOW!
|5:30 am||BODYPUMPTM||CARDIO CONDITIONING||BODYFLOW®||TONE®|
|8:45 am||WEEKEND WARRIOR
A pop-up cycle + bootcamp + yoga combo – watch for posted dates or on the app!
|9:30 am||PROXIMAL+ BARRE STRETCH/YOGA||PROXIMAL+ CIRCUIT||PROXIMAL+ STRENGTH||BODYFLOW TM|
|12:00 pm||BODYFLOWTM EXPRESS 45||SPRINTTM||BARRE TRAINING||BODYPUMPTM|
|4:30 pm||BODYPUMPTM||STRENGTH CONDITIONING||BARRE BURN||SPRINTTM
GROUP FITNESS PROTOCOL
- Space is limited to 6 participants in the group fitness studio and 10 participants outside or in the clinic lobby. Online sign-up through the Proximal50 app opens 24 hours in advance. If class is full we encourage you to use the wait list feature. You can try and “drop-in” for class but preference will be given to those who registered online.
- If you are unable to make a class you are signed up for, please cancel through the app at least 90 minutes before the start of class.
- If there are less than 3 participants signed up 60 minutes prior to class, the class will be canceled.
- Please bring separate shoes that you use for indoor workouts. This helps keep our studio, equipment, and facility clean.
- EQUIPMENT CLEANING: After class your instructor will walk around and spray the equipment; participants will use hand sanitizer and then get a cleaning wipe to wipe down equipment and put equipment away.
Group Fitness classes are at Proximal50 on Divide.