Due to on-going changes as related to COVID-19, we will be evaluating our group fitness schedule monthly. In order to maintain required physical distancing, space is limited and we will open online sign-up 24 hours in advance for each class. PLEASE READ THROUGH DETAILS BELOW!
Information on livestreaming classes can be found here. Check out the Proximal50 Life Center app for which classes are available via livestream!
PDF of class schedule available here for download. Classes subject to change at anytime. Please check the Proximal5o app for the most up-to-date schedule.
Effective beginning June 1, 2021
|6:00 am||SPRINTTM||LES MILLS GRIT™ CARDIO|
|9:00 am||PROXIMAL+ YOGA||PROXIMAL+ PULSE $|
|PROXIMAL+ CARDIO TRAINING||PROXIMAL+ STRENGTH||PROXIMAL+ CYCLE||SPRINTTM|
|9:30 am||BODYFLOW TM||Sunday Rotation – check the app for pop-up Sunday classes!|
|12:00 pm||SPRINTTM||BODYFLOWTM EXPRESS 45||LES MILLS GRIT™ STRENGTH||BODYPUMPTM|
|4:30 pm||LES MILLS GRIT™ STRENGTH||SPRINTTM|
|4:45pm||LES MILLS GRIT™ CARDIO|
GROUP FITNESS PROTOCOL
- Space is limited to either 8 or 10 participants in the group fitness studio and 12 participants outside or in the clinic lobby. Online sign-up through the Proximal50 app opens 24 hours in advance. If class is full we encourage you to use the wait list feature. You can try and “drop-in” for class but preference will be given to those who registered online.
- If you are unable to make a class you are signed up for, please cancel through the app at least 90 minutes before the start of class.
- If there are not at least 3 people total (in-person & livestream) signed up 60 minutes prior to the start of class, class will be canceled. If there are no livestream participants signed up 30 minutes before the start of class, the instructor will not launch the livestream link.
- Please bring separate shoes that you use for indoor workouts. This helps keep our studio, equipment, and facility clean.
- EQUIPMENT CLEANING: After class your instructor will walk around and spray the equipment; participants will use hand sanitizer and then get a cleaning wipe to wipe down equipment and put equipment away.
- Group Fitness classes are at Proximal50 on Divide.