Hello P50 Family!
A couple of quick updates coming your way, but first a big THANK YOU to our entire P50 community for your patience, understanding, and diligence as we all do our part to keep P50 open and our P50 family safe & healthy.
Important September Updates
Proximal50 @ Divide will be closed Labor Day weekend 9/5 – 9/7
Proximal50 @ Downtown will be open 9/5 & 9/6 8am – 1pm, but closed 9/7
Beginning the week of 9/7 our weekend hours will be
- Saturday 7am – 1pm
- Sunday 9am – 3pm
Group Fitness Updates
A few small tweaks to the group fitness schedule beginning the week of September 7. Check it out here.
Stay tuned for more details on live-streaming group fitness classes through our Proximal50 @Home FB group (nonmember options coming too!)
Policy update: Be sure to pre-register for classes! If there are less than 3 people signed up 60 minutes prior to class, the class will be canceled. On the flip side, class capacity is non-negotiable – if class is full & you are not pre-registered, you will not get in.
Our team remains committed to keeping P50 a safe & healthy place for our entire P50 family and continue to follow surface disinfecting, physical distancing, hygiene, and face covering guidelines. As a reminder:
- Our front desk & fitness staff will continue to wear face coverings while in the gym.
- Personal Training clients have options to train outside, in private spaces or virtually.
- Locker rooms remain open – showers and locker handles are disinfected regularly. However, we recommend that you use our other key/coat storage options and other restroom facilities if you do not need to shower. Limit use of locker rooms whenever possible.
- Gym equipment is disinfected daily.
- Equipment is spaced 6+ feet apart.
- Physical distancing is required for staff (with members & fellow staff). We encourage you to be extra mindful of those around you as well.
- There are class size limits in Group Fitness & Proximal Pulse – class limits will be adjusted based on ND Smart Restart Guidelines.