Proximal50 will be opening Monday, May 11th
We will post monthly updates on any changes to the information below.
Only current members will be allowed in the gym. No guest passes or new memberships until further notice.
All members must review and sign our reopening agreement before using the facility. We will email & post the agreement before opening and have copies available to sign at the front desk.
- If you put your membership on hold for the month of April and want access in May, you must notify us at email@example.com to reactivate your membership. You will be charged the full amount for May regardless of what day you contact us or begin using the facility.
- If you kept your membership active through April, you have immediate access for May. Warehouse access will be a $10 charge for May
- All membership billing will run as normal June 1 reflecting your membership as it was in March. If you wish to make a change to your membership, you must complete a membership change form or email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25th.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 5am – 9pm
Friday 5am – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 1pm
Wellness Clinic is by appointment only
Locker rooms will not be available for use. Please plan accordingly. Public restrooms will be open.
Drop-in daycare is not available until further notice.
If you are a current training client, please contact your trainer about scheduling. If you are interested in training, please email Jordan at email@example.com.
Physical Therapy is available now and we are accepting new patients. Please call 751-2974 to schedule.
Our Wellness Professionals are available by appointment and can do virtual sessions. Please call 751-2974 for more info.
Outdoor Group Fitness classes will begin Saturday, May 2nd. Watch for times & classes on Facebook – due to ND weather we can only schedule a few days in advance 😉 Online sign-up is required.
- Outdoor classes will include: Les Mills Sprint, Les Mills Tone, and Cardio Conditioning
Indoor Group Fitness classes will begin Monday, May 11th – a schedule will be posted the week of May 4th. Indoor Group Fitness classes will be limited to 5 people and online sign-up will be required. We will be limiting the number of group fitness classes members can do each week to ensure everyone has access.
- Indoor classes will include: Les Mills BodyPump, Les Mills BodyFlow, Barre, and Strength Conditioning
- Participants must bring their own yoga mats
- We will be evaluating class numbers weekly and adjusting the schedule as needed each month through the summer.
- Proximal+ Classes (ages 55+) will be added back to schedule at a later date.
Proximal Pulse Classes
Proximal Pulse classes will begin Monday May 11th – a schedule will be posted the week of May 4th.
All Pulse classes will be $10/class until further notice. Pulse classes will be limited to 12 participants. There will not be an unlimited or an all-access membership option at this time.
We will be limiting the number of classes people can sign-up for each week to ensure everyone has the opportunity to attend Pulse classes.
We will be evaluating class numbers each week and will be adjusting the schedule monthly throughout the summer.
Proximal50 @ Home Facebook Group
We will continue to offer virtual classes through our Proximal50 @Home group with one workout a day starting Monday, May 11th. Anyone with an active membership can join this private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/proximal50athome/