Bicep curls… easy peasy right? Sure the movement may seem simple, but there are several small adjustments you can make to get 2 or 3 more reps out of your next set for better results! Here are 5 trainer tips to get you there:
- Elbows in at sides. Do not let those elbow flair out. If that’s the only way you can curl the weight – the weight is too heavy!
- Shoulders back – stand tall & be proud of those beautiful biceps.
- Elbows and shoulders should not move – think elbows under shoulder – the only movement is the biceps muscle lengthening
- Hips in neutral position (tuck pelvis and brace core) do not pop the hips forward at the top – we are working those muscles.
- There should be no pain in front of shoulder. Re-evaluate your alignment!