National food days are the best. Our Registered Dietitian comes up with or shares delicious recipes, and everyone else gets to celebrate! (Note: It doesn’t have to BE the national day in order to celebrate. 😉 These dip recipes will be perfect alllll year long!)
We wanted to mix up your usual “dip” and give you some recipes that are incredibly simple to make, yet sophisticated for the times you really want to impress your guests.
Smoked Salmon Dip
8 oz Cream Cheese
Juice from 1 Lemon
2 T Fresh Baby Dill (chopped)
1 Jalapeno (minced)
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 c smoked salmon
1/4 c Bacon Crumbs
- Cream together cream cheese and lemon juice on high speed for several minutes until well combined and fluffy.
- Scrape sides, then add dill, jalapeno, and garlic and blend until well mixed.
- Add in salmon chunks and bacon and mix just until combined. The more you mix, the less salmon chunks you’ll have.
Serve with chips, crackers or crostini for an appetizer or spread on a bagel for breakfast!
Mediterranean Feta Dip
6 oz crumbled feta cheese (approx. 1.5 cups)
2 c chopped tomato
1 c chopped English cucumber
1/2 c chopped green onion
3-4 T olive oil or avocado oil
1 T lemon juice
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. dried dill
1/8 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Chop veggies, mix veggies and crumbled feta cheese.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and spices. Pour over veggie mix. Mix well.
Enjoy with your choice of dippers or over your favorite salad!